Today, complex clinical studies can only be conducted within a reasonable budget by consistently using modern, internet-based digital data documentation, data processing, and data management systems. Since 2000, the CRI core team has gathered in depth experience with e-trial management systems, while continuously optimising their application and their connections to all areas of a complex clinical research project.
With XClinical GmbH, we have found a technically and scientifically focussed partner whose internet-based, digital e-trial management system Marvin meets our high expectations for clinical research projects.
The key advantages of Marvin are
- A very high degree of user-friendliness for the day-to-day clinical work,
- Intuitive usability without any significant training requirements,
- An exclusively browser-based solution with no need for on-site software installation,
- No changes to firewall settings,
- Fully compliant with international standards, especially CDISC and 21 CFR 11,
- Capable of handling even highly complex study procedures and multilayer automated data exchange tasks,
- Complete data cleaning within the system,
- In addition to CRF data, all administrative and regulatory data and procedures are also documented and processed within one system,
- All types of randomisation, automated material management tool, automatic notifications, on-line reports, etc.
For further information about Marvin, please contact us or follow this link: (www.xclinical.com).
– e-Trial with a smile!